Sunday, January 9, 2011

PONDERING CREATION

I thought of the marvels of God's creation, how He thought to join cells together to form whatever it was He created, whether humans, animals, plants, fish of the seas.....everything. I am spellbound as I ponder the majesty of Himself. We mere humans have God given dignity.

Then......as I contemplate our God-given dignity, I wonder how anything unclean can come from our lips and yet, we know, being human we can and do at times know instantly when we have done so - and this makes me think of Peter who knew immediately what Jesus had told him....before the cock crows you will have denied Me three times..........and yet again, we repent and He forgives. There is great majesty in His Blood and His Sacrifice.

I am blown away.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment