Monday, December 13, 2010

This is a blog of thoughts that have come to me either in prayer or at some moments when my mind was attuned to God. Being human and caught up in the activities of daily living, one cannot as frequently as one would like, write upholding thoughts inspired by God Himself. While at times my soul soars, other times it coasts or even plummets, not unlike many of us. We pray many more flights than crash-landings...:):)

*********

No one is as blind as he who will NOT see.

**********

Years ago, 10 at least, this thought came to my mind and I never copyrighted it...since then I have seen it as anonymous a number of times and also in a book I bought a year ago. I am not even sure if I was the first to write it or not, but surely God inspired it to be written by someone:


Aspire to inspire before you expire.

*********

God is as close as we permit Him to be.

********



No comments:

Post a Comment